Thanks to Joomeo Stores, you can offer your customers the complete product range of our Photo lab while applying YOUR own margin!
Simple and FREE implementation(1)
Whether you’re a professional or an amateur, you can create your Joomeo store and start selling your photos in 3 clicks! (2)
- If you haven’t done it already, subscribe to the DYNAMIC offer
- Complete or confirm your Joomeo Professional profile
- Define your catalog settings and activate it
And that’s all – your store is online and operational… It would be difficult to make it any easier or faster, right?
In addition, you benefit from our entire Photo lab catalog at preferential rates, without compromising quality or managing the after-sales service!
Clear and easy management of your Joomeo Store
You determine the profit margin you want to apply to your catalog yourself and the sales prices are immediately visible on your management console.
On each order, you know precisely your sales price, your margin, and your earnings order by order, or even product by product!
You determine the best time to collect your earnings and collect payments when it seems appropriate to you.(3)
Total control of your space and Joomeo store
You activate and deactivate your store as you wish, without notice or announcement… you have no commitment and are free when it comes to activating your Joomeo store.
Your sharing preferences do not change and are maintained in the same way whether or not your store is activated.
Your contacts keep their login information and access your space the same as before. Your store can even be accessed using Android mobile apps.
So? Ready to make your Joomeo space the strongest link in your business strategy? Log in and click here to launch your new SALES SPACE!
Want to learn more about online stores? Go to the “Joomeo Store” section of our support center…
(1) The “Joomeo Store” option is offered free of charge to all subscribers of Joomeo’s DYNAMIC offer.
(2) Any Joomeo user wishing to activate the “Joomeo Store” option must be able to operate a business legally and must also declare the income generated by sales from his or her Joomeo store with the proper authorities.
(3) Sellers must attain a minimum of €50 (excluding taxes) in earnings before being able to request payment from the Joomeo accounting department.
IMPORTANT: Photo products are only available in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Spain, and England.