Your slide shows are ready. You can share them with your friends and family or publish them on your website or social networks. But wait! Have you ever thought of accompanying the scrolling of your photos with a few musical notes or comments? It can be done in just five clicks!
- Click on “Edit the Album” in the album action menu.
- In the window that opens, click on the “+” button to the right of the “Music to Associate with the Slideshow” drop-down menu.
- Drag the mp3 files to be imported into the import window or click on the “SELECT” button. Importing begins automatically. Click on the “CLOSE” button when it’s finished.
- From the drop-down menu, select the music that will accompany your images.
- Click on the “APPLY” button.
And there you go! All you need to do now is to publish your slideshows to the media of your choice. As with all public links on Joomeo, your slide shows are accessible without the prior identification of your visitors. So be careful about the permissions you’ve ticked in your sharing preferences…