You may have noticed this icon in your Joomeo space without clicking on it? It symbolizes the properties inspector to a picture. It is accessible from the main window of your Joomeo space and the slide show mode / photo editing mode.
What information can you find in this inspector?
- In the heading you will find the filename of your photo, its weight in byte and the preview of the photo.
- General allows you set a note to your photo (useful when you search in your photos), indicate the shooting date, the uploading date and who has uploaded the photo into your space (you or the name of a contact).
- Legend lets you view and edit the photo caption.
- Keywords lets you view and delete keywords of the photo (we will see in a future article the keywords interest in Joomeo).
- EXIF allows you access to a EXIF data set of the photo.
Inspector button in the main page of your Joomeo space