EACH PROFILE HAS ITS OWN SPECIFICATIONS
To provide you with more flexibility when organizing and managing all of the properties attached to each of your contacts,
3 profiles are made available:
Profile designed to easily manage contact preferences:
- Use an administrator-type presentation for contacts
- Display contact’s folder
- Open media library tree structure
- Allow contact to download, import, order photo prints, leave comments
Advanced contacts (1):
Opens the doors of the tab “Access rights” advanced for your contacts and allows you to:
- Allow contact to modify the albums he/she added
- Allow contact to delete the album he/she added
- Allow contact to delete the files he/she imported
- Allow contact to edit the descriptions of files he/she imported
This profile allows you to create contacts without email address to send the same connexion information to many people, ideal for sharing photos or videos as a great event!
HOW DO YOU EDIT THE PROFILE TYPE OF A CONTACT?
- Go to your contacts book through the “TOOLS” menu
- In your contacts list, choose one whose profile you want to edit
- Click the “Edit” button on the bottom right
- From the “Contact type” drop-down menu that appears above the contact’s first and last name, choose the desired profile
- Confirm your changes for them to take effect
(1) The option is only available for DYNAMIC and FOCUS offers.