PHOTO SHARING IS ONE OF JOOMEO’S STAR FUNCTIONS
WE THOUGHT WE WOULD HELP YOUR CONTACTS WHEN YOU SEND THEM AN INVITATION.
Thanks to the pre-authenticated links, your contacts no longer need to fill in the identification fields:
authentification is included in the link!
The days of typing errors or reading errors that prevent you from accessing your space are over.
- • In the invitation email your guest can click on the direct link and access your shared space without having to fill in the identification fields
- • In the same message are included your space’s internet address and the login and password required to connect to it if the direct link is not used.
IF YOUR PREFER MAKING MANUAL AUTHENTICATION MANDATORY FOR YOUR SHARES, IT’S EASY!:
Login to your Joomeo account and click on “MY PREFERENCES”
Deactivate the option “activate pre-authenticated links in invitation emails” option.
Discover new profiles for your contacts
You may have noticed this icon in your Joomeo space without clicking on it? It symbolizes the properties inspector to a picture. It is accessible from the main window of your Joomeo space and the slide show mode / photo editing mode.
What information can you find in this inspector?
- In the heading you will find the filename of your photo, its weight in byte and the preview of the photo.
- General allows you set a note to your photo (useful when you search in your photos), indicate the shooting date, the uploading date and who has uploaded the photo into your space (you or the name of a contact).
- Legend lets you view and edit the photo caption.
- Keywords lets you view and delete keywords of the photo (we will see in a future article the keywords interest in Joomeo).
- EXIF allows you access to a EXIF data set of the photo.
Inspector button in the main page of your Joomeo space
You have a library with a lot of albums and organized as a tree view ? You share many albums with your contacts?
Choose the view manager type to allow your contacts to have the same vision as you on your Joomeo space (of course by respecting the access rules! ).
Go to your Joomeo space in the “MY ACCOUNT” panel on the “My space” tab and check the box “use the view manager type for my contacts list” to activate this option.