EASILY UPLOAD YOUR FILES from your computer to your Joomeo space or DOWNLOAD THEM FROM YOUR JOOMEO SPACE TO YOUR COMPUTER with JOOMEO DESKTOP-Transfer Manager
JOOMEO DESKTOP-TRANSFER MANAGER IS THE NEW PHOTO AND VIDEO TRANSFER MANAGEMENT TOOL (UPLOADS ET DOWNLOADS) PROVIDED BY JOOMEO. LET’S TAKE A LOOK AT HOW IT WORKS.
Download and install JOOMEO DESKTOP-Transfer Manager (consult the application’s installation procedure)
To download your Joomeo files to your computer run the task from your Joomeo space. Here’s how:
To upload files from your computer to Joomeo, run the task from your computer. Here’s how:
If you don’t want to use the drag/drop feature, then use these steps:
- Run the JOOMEO DESKTOP application.
- 2. Click on the “IMPORT” button in the top menu.
- 3. In the window that pops up, click on one of the two buttons provided. This allows you to select the elements to import into your space using your computer’s arborescence, without dragging and dropping.
- 4. You can also drag/drop into the indicated area.
- Enter your login information.
- Select an album, or create one in your library and then select it, and confirm.
- 7. The import begins and is displayed in the JOOMEO DESKTOP window. You can track its progress and manage it as you wish.
UNDERSTANDING HOW TO MANAGE YOUR UPLOADS AND DOWNLOADS WITH JOOMEO DESKTOP-TRANSFER MANAGER
JOOMEO DESKTOP-Transfer Manager’s ICONS
|Transfer in progress|
|The user has stopped the transfer|
|The transfer has been completed|
|The transfer encountered some errors. Some files were unable to be imported to your Joomeo space or downloaded to your computer|
|You have started downloading an album. Double-click on this icon to view the list of files in the album.|
|You have started importing a folder. Double-click on this icon to view the list of elements in the folder that was imported or is currently being imported (images or subfolders).|
|You have started transferring selected files. Double-click on this icon to view the list of files in this selection.|
|Preview a file in your download list.|
|Preview a file in your import list.|
This bar allows you a quick view of:
JOOMEO DESKTOP-Transfer Manager’s buttons
|Pause a transfer.|
|Resume a paused transfer.|
|Open the folder on your computer that you are transferring (folder transferred to Joomeo or folder receiving the download).||Delete a task.|
These buttons act globally, which means they act on all tasks displayed in a JOOMEO DESKTOP-Transfer Manager window at once. From left to right, they allow you to:
- JOOMEO DESKTOP-Transfer Manager is only required if you are transferring more than 1 GB of data at once (whether it’s an album or a selection containing several files, or just one file).
- If you are only transferring one file that is under 100MB, you can use the download manager, our 100% online system that doesn’t require installation.
- To transfer one file that is larger than 100MB, or a group of files that are under 1GB altogether, you may choose either of the transfer solutions.
- The importing of photos or videos to your Joomeo space with JOOMEO DESKTOP-Transfer Manager is linked to your subscription’s characteristics. Consult our offer descriptions to find out what size files you can import with JOOMEO DESKTOP-Transfer Manager.