JOOMEO HAS IMPROVED ITS OFFERS TO BETTER MEET YOUR NEEDS
Did you notice? For a few days now, Joomeo has been giving you even more freedom to store and share your photos and videos:
- An increase in file size for all offers:
your photos and videos can be up to 20MB instead of 10MB with BASIC, and 50MB instead of 30MB with FOCUS. DYNAMIC subscriptions can import 200MB photos. It’s more than enough to work without any worries!
- No time limit on videos for DYNAMIC subscriptions:
You can store all your rushes, editing, and family videos without restrictions
- The same rates and always top quality service:
Because although we’re still improving our offers, we don’t compromise the quality of our services!
You can find the full description of our offers by clicking below:
(*)200MB/photo and unlimited video length for DYNAMIC subscriptions. 50MB/file and 20 min. maximum for videos with a FOCUS subscription. 20MB/file and 20 min maximum for videos with a BASIC subscription.
WE WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU AND YOURS A BEAUTIFUL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016
HAVE YOU SEEN THE LATEST NEWS FROM YOUR JOOMEO SPACE?
- Import your files with a simple DRAG/DROP… it's quick and easy! [more info...]
- Enjoy a new, more graphic direct link format to make your photos and videos go viral: the WEB PAGE [more info...]
- Discover the new download management: now everything goes directly through your browser or through our JOOMEO DESKTOP application – Transfer Manager [more info...]
The web page: the direct link format that makes sharing in public easier
What is the purpose of this new direct link format?
Before, direct links were only intended to make your images accessible to the public in various sizes, without formatting or related information.
But that's not all! We have implemented a certain number of options whose goal is to make it easier for your creations to go viral!
- By clicking on the buttons , sharing on social networks is child's play.
- Thanks to the button , simply retrieve the html code of your choice to embed your right-sized image in a web page, a forum, or a blog and take an active role in promoting your work!
- The button allows you to download the image's source file. It appears only if you checked the option "Allow the original format for the direct link" in the public link manager.
How does it work?
- Click on the " ACTION" button for the image of your choice
- Choose "public link to photo/video" and then "Get a public link to photo/video"
- In the public link manager, keep the default settings of the public links format as "Web page"
- Click on the "COPY TO CLIPBOARD" button and paste the link in the tool of your choice to share it (social networks, email, forum, etc.).
IMPROVEMENT TO DOWNLOAD MANAGEMENT:
Now downloads (from your Joomeo space to your computer) no longer use the Flash module. They are handled directly by your browser or by our application, the JOOMEO DESKTOP-Transfer Manager…
IN CONCRETE TERMS, WHAT DOES THIS CHANGE?
As far as how your Joomeo space functions, nothing changes, since the menus remain unchanged and downloads are launched in the same way… on the other hand, the fact that transfers are handled by your browser or the JOOMEO DESKTOP-Transfer Manager gives you greater flexibility:
- it's possible to restart a download that has failed
- by getting rid of the Flash module features in this area, compatibility is improved with all systems and browsers
In brief, thanks to the new download management, you get more pleasure out of using Joomeo, and your contacts do as well!
ENJOY 10€ OFF
ALL XL PHOTO BOOKS
your promo code: PHOTOBOOK-XL
[ Shop now ]
IMPROVEMENT OF MANAGING YOUR CATALOG:
EVEN MORE OPTIONS FOR MANAGING YOUR CATALOG:
Joomeo stores are still as simple as ever to set up and manage, but we have improved them even more! Now…
- YOU CHOOSE YOUR CATALOG PRODUCTS
By deactivating product groups that you no longer want to propose to your contacts.
- YOU MANAGE YOUR SELLING PRICES
By defining the margins you'll apply to each product group.
Simple, efficient…All that's left to do is to spread the word about your Joomeo store; we'll do the rest!
Advantages of Joomeo stores(1) :
- SIMPLE and FREE implementation open to all subscribers of the DYNAMIC offer
- A COMPLETE and ATTRACTIVE catalog thanks to our photo lab that puts all of its products at your service at preferential fees, with no compromises on quality
- CLEAR and EASY management of your store, of your margin and of your income
- A NO OBLIGATION option that allows you to activate or deactivate your store as you like without advance notice or delay
(1) Each Joomeo user who wants to activate the option "Joomeo Store" must be legally competent to exercise a commercial activity and must also declare any revenue generated by sales in the Joomeo store to the relevant authorities.
Note: orders placed through the Joomeo online store can only be delivered to the following countries:
Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Spain, England.
Joomeo photo books
We've already shown you how easy it is to create and order a photo book (see the following article:Create and order your photo book in 5 minutes), but did you know that your contacts can also enjoy looking at your photo books?
To learn more, check out this video…
Now it’s your turn! Log in to Joomeo and create your own photo book!
Similar articles that might interest you:
These products are now available in 11 countries: Austria – Belgium – Finland – metropolitan France – Germany – Ireland – Italy – Luxembourg – Netherlands – Spain – United Kingdom
Some of you may have noticed that subscription prices to Joomeo offers may differ depending on which country you are located in.
Complying with the new European guidelines on the business of digital services, we apply the VAT rate to our tax-exclusive prices applicable in our users’ country of residence.
The different VAT rates that coexist within the EU (from 15% in Luxembourg to 27% in Hungary) explain the higher or lower variations of our prices depending on the location in which you live.
You can find the list of VAT rates applicable in each EU country by clicking this link:
List of EU VAT rates (Source: Europa.eu – Website of the European Commission)
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact our support center.