THE JOOMEO PHOTO BOOKS
The holidays are over? Not yet! You can relive the best moments of your summer by making your photo book !!! !!!
Okay, so it’ll take you 5 minutes to do it but that’ll be 5 minutes extra of holidays… an offer too good to refuse!
Here’s how to create your photo book in record time thanks to Joomeo: pay close attention, it’s really fast!
Now it’s your turn! Log in to Joomeo and create your own photo book!
Similar articles that might interest you:
These products are now available in 11 countries: Austria – Belgium – Finland – metropolitan France – Germany – Ireland – Italy – Luxembourg – Netherlands – Spain – United Kingdom
THE ONLY TOOL YOU NEED FOR IMPORTING YOUR PHOTOS AND VIDEOS TO YOUR JOOMEO SPACE OR DOWNLOADING THEM TO YOUR COMPUTER
As you know, Joomeo offers you totally unlimited storage space. To allow you to take full advantage of it, we created JOOMEO DESKTOP – Transfer Manager.
This new tool’s purpose is to facilitate the transfer of your photos and videos between your computer and your Joomeo space. We have combined the import and download functions into one simple, yet comprehensive application.
Obviously, JOOMEO DESKTOP – Transfer Manager is perfectly secure and compatible with all computer systems (PC / Mac / Linux).
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF JOOMEO DESKTOP – TRANSFER MANAGER?
You will quickly discover them for yourself, but here is a quick overview of its main advantages:
- You can transfer your files into your Joomeo space by simply dragging/dropping..
- You can import your folders with all of their contents (files and subfolders) and you can see the progress of all the ongoing tasks at a glance.
- JOOMEO DESKTOP – Transfer Manager works autonomously: you don’t need to open your browser to start transfers to your Joomeo space.
- All your transfers are managed directly by JOOMEO DESKTOP – Transfer Manager… they can easily be paused, resumed, cancelled whenever you want.
It’s time to get started, don’t you think? Téléchargez JOOMEO DESKTOP – Transfer Manager and take advantage of all these new features!
EASILY UPLOAD YOUR FILES from your computer to your Joomeo space or DOWNLOAD THEM FROM YOUR JOOMEO SPACE TO YOUR COMPUTER with JOOMEO DESKTOP-Transfer Manager
JOOMEO DESKTOP-TRANSFER MANAGER IS THE NEW PHOTO AND VIDEO TRANSFER MANAGEMENT TOOL (UPLOADS ET DOWNLOADS) PROVIDED BY JOOMEO. LET’S TAKE A LOOK AT HOW IT WORKS.
Download and install JOOMEO DESKTOP-Transfer Manager (consult the application’s installation procedure)
If you don’t want to use the drag/drop feature, then use these steps:
- Run the JOOMEO DESKTOP application.
- 2. Click on the “IMPORT” button in the top menu.
- 3. In the window that pops up, click on one of the two buttons provided. This allows you to select the elements to import into your space using your computer’s arborescence, without dragging and dropping.
- 4. You can also drag/drop into the indicated area.
- Enter your login information.
- Select an album, or create one in your library and then select it, and confirm.
- 7. The import begins and is displayed in the JOOMEO DESKTOP window. You can track its progress and manage it as you wish.
UNDERSTANDING HOW TO MANAGE YOUR UPLOADS AND DOWNLOADS WITH JOOMEO DESKTOP-TRANSFER MANAGER
JOOMEO DESKTOP-Transfer Manager’s ICONS
||Transfer in progress
||The user has stopped the transfer
||The transfer has been completed
||The transfer encountered some errors. Some files were unable to be imported to your Joomeo space or downloaded to your computer
JOOMEO DESKTOP-Transfer Manager’s buttons
- JOOMEO DESKTOP-Transfer Manager is only required if you are transferring more than 1 GB of data at once (whether it’s an album or a selection containing several files, or just one file).
- If you are only transferring one file that is under 100MB, you can use the download manager, our 100% online system that doesn’t require installation.
- To transfer one file that is larger than 100MB, or a group of files that are under 1GB altogether, you may choose either of the transfer solutions.
- The importing of photos or videos to your Joomeo space with JOOMEO DESKTOP-Transfer Manager is linked to your subscription’s characteristics. Consult our offer descriptions to find out what size files you can import with JOOMEO DESKTOP-Transfer Manager.
ANDROID PHONE AND TABLET APPLICATIONS
AN EVEN MORE POWERFUL WAY TO MANAGE YOUR JOOMEO SPACE DIRECTLY FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE OR TABLET!
We have been working hard to provide you with even more freedom in your Joomeo space on your Android phones
There is a long list of improvements; we’ll tell you all about them here:
ENJOY PHOTOS AND VIDEOS STORED IN YOUR JOOMEO SPACE ON YOUR TV!
Our new Android application is compatible with chromecast. You can now view your media directly on your television from your smartphone or your tablet… a real pleasure!
SHARE MORE EASILY WITH CONTACT GROUPS
Requiring just a simple drag and drop, a contact group is one of the best ways to share one or more albums with a large number of contacts in one go!
CREATE A CONTACT GROUP
To create a contact group, select “MANAGE MY CONTACTS” from the “SHARE” menu
In the contacts book which then opens up, click the “ADD” button, then click on “Add a new contact group”.
Choose a name for your contact group, then select the contacts you wish to group together one at a time, adding them by clicking the arrow with a “+” symbol next to it. Click “Apply” to create your group.
SHARING USING CONTACT GROUPS
Once your group has been created, you can then share albums or folder contents by simply dragging the contact group onto the item to be shared.
A contact group does not have its own permissions. It simply lets you share albums with several contacts and alert them in a single operation.
This means that:
1 – when you add a new contact to the group, the new contact does not inherit previous shares.
2 – each contact keeps their own individual permissions for the albums shared.
When you drag a contact or contact group onto a folder, you do not share the folder but the albums it contains (and those in any subfolders).
Therefore, if you remove an album from a folder to which you’ve previously dragged a contact or contact group, the share permissions will not be removed and your contacts will still have access to the album.
* The Joomeo photo and video storage and sharing service is available 24*7 in the entire world, however the photo products are only available in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Holland, Spain, United Kingdom.
USE THE JOOMEO DOWNLOADER TO EASILY TRANSFER YOUR FILES FROM YOUR JOOMEO SPACE TO YOUR COMPUTER
WE CREATED THE JOOMEO DOWNLOADER TO MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER. LET’S LOOK AT HOW TO USE IT.
- Log in to the desired Joomeo space and select an album, a group of photos, or a file that is larger than 100MB.
- Start the download (transfer of file(s) from the Joomeo space to the computer)
with the “ ACTION” button of the album, the selection, or the file.
- In the window that pops up, select the option “Use the Joomeo Downloader application” and then click on “CONTINUE”.
- You will then need to choose whether to install or run the application:
If you have already installed the Joomeo Downloader, choose “START”.
Otherwise, install the application
À At the end of the process, go back to the “Use the Joomeo Downloader” window
in Joomeo and click on “CONTINUE”.
- Choose a destination folder for the files you want to download to your computer and confirm.
That’s it, Joomeo Downloader has started your download.
THIS IS WHAT THE JOOMEO DOWNLOADER IN ACTION LOOKS LIKE:
UNDERSTANDING HOW TO MANAGE YOUR DOWNLOADS WITH JOOMEO DOWNLOADER
JOOMEO DOWNLOADER’S ICONS
||The download is in progress
||The download has been stopped by the user
||The download has finished
||There are problems with the download and some files were not transferred to your computer
JOOMEO DOWNLOADER’S BUTTONS
Now it’s your turn! And remember:
- The use of Joomeo Downloader is only obligatory when downloading more than 1 GB of data in one go (whether an album, a selection of several files, or one individual file).
- For downloads of individual files of less than 100 MB, you must use the download manager, our entirely web-based and installation-free tool.
- When downloading a single file of more than 100 MB, or a group of files amounting to less than 1 GB in total, you can choose to use either of the two download methods.
JOOMEO DOWNLOADER, THE NEW DOWNLOADING TOOL
You may have noticed that we have provided you with several tools to make things easier for you on Joomeo on our new “Applications and tools” page.
Joomeo Downloader is the latest arrival!
JOOMEO DOWNLOADER… WHAT IS IT EXACTLY?
Joomeo Downloader is a small, autonomous application that is secure and perfectly compatible with all operating systems (PC / Mac / Linux). It handles all the downloads you start from within your Joomeo space. It allows you to manage them however you want, even if you close your browser or your Joomeo space.
Joomeo Downloader saves you time and lets you be in charge of your downloads:
- No zip files: retrieve the files in the same format in which you put them in your Joomeo space.
- Pause or cancel all or part of the current download queue.
- Restart downloads that had errors or were interrupted.
- Precise visualization of your downloads’ progression by album or by file.
With Joomeo Downloader Joomeo is always faster and easier! For more information, click here..